1. During the construction and installation of flexible rubber joint
pipes, they must be left in a natural state. Do not artificially deform the product during installation. This can avoid causing early damage to the product and weakening the use effect. The flexible rubber joint
is strictly forbidden to exceed the displacement limit during installation.
2. If you design and install the product near the exit of the pump or the corner of the pipeline, and when the product is used in high pressure and high-rise buildings, the pipeline must have fixed supports or fixed brackets, fixed supports and fixed brackets. The force must be greater than the axial force, otherwise the product should be installed with anti-pulling limit device.
3. When the flange rubber joint is installed, the reinforcing rings (rigid wire ropes in the protruding part) at both ends of the ball must all be snapped into the flange groove to prevent the ball and the flange from being pulled off when the pipeline is under pressure. When installing the bolts, first tighten the symmetrical bolts (six or four) to ensure that the ball is fully in place on the flange.
4. When the rubber joint is connected to the pipe flange, the bolt screw should extend to one end of the pipe flange to prevent the arch portion of the rubber joint from being crushed or punctured when the thread expands under pressure. The bolts at each end must be symmetrically added. Press and tighten to make all bolts tight and consistent. In places with poor conditions, in addition to adding flat washers, spring washers should be added to prevent the nuts from loosening.
5. When the rubber joint is used under the condition that the outlet of the water (oil) pump is close or frequent starting and stopping, in order to reduce the impact of excessive extension and compression of the rubber joint length on the pump and pipeline, it should be installed on the flange. Add limit device at the end.
6. When installing large-diameter flexible rubber joints, in order to facilitate installation and reduce labor intensity, a short tube of an appropriate length should be made at one end of the flange. After the rubber joint is connected to the short tube and the other end of the pipe, Weld the short tube with the long tube at the opposite end.
7. In order to facilitate the radial deviation caused by the welding deformation of the short tube, the steel pipe flanges at both ends should be temporarily welded with round steel or other metal objects of corresponding strength before welding, so that the rubber joint and the flange joint form a rigid body. After the short tube is welded, remove the welded material to make the rubber joint in a natural state after installation.
8. During the temporary welding of the metal connection and the flange, remember to cover the rubber joint at the welding place with a cover to avoid burning the sphere during welding.